你的位置:金钥匙官方网站 >> >> 酒店行业 >> 行业分析 >> 详细内容 在线投稿aaa

超实用的前厅英语,你 get 了吗?

分享到:0

排行榜 收藏 打印 发给朋友 举报 发布者:green
热度33票  浏览149次 【共0条评论】【我要评论 时间:2015年4月14日 18:05


酒店前厅的英语服务短语,你还只会说May I help you吗?


预订房间

A:Good morning. This is room reservation. May I help you?

早上好,这是客房预订部,能为您效劳吗?

B:Well, I’d like to reserve a room.

我想预订一个房间。

A:Which date would that be?

请问要订哪天的?

B:From May 15 to 17.

从5月15日到17日。

A:How many nights will you be staying?

请问要住几晚呢?

B:Three nights.

3个晚上。

A:What kind of room would you prefer, a double or a twin room?

您喜欢什么样的房间,是一张双人房的还是两张单人床的房间呢?

B:A twin room, please.

我要一间两张单人床的房间。

A:Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check if there’s a room available for those dates. Thank you for waiting, madam. We have a twin at RMB 800 yuan and RMB 980 yuan. Which would you prefer?

请别挂断好吗?我要查查那几天有没有空房。小姐,让您久等了。我们有800元和980元的两张单人床的房间,您喜欢哪一种?

B:I will take the one at RMB 800 yuan.

我要订800元的。

A:Certainly, May I have your name, please?

好的,请告诉我您的全名,好吗?

B:Yes, it’s Hellen

好的,我的名字叫海伦。

A:Can you tell me how to spell that, please?

请告诉我怎么拼好吗?

B:H,E,double L,E,N

H,E,两个L,E,N

A:Miss Hellen, May I have your phone number, please?

海伦小姐,请给我您的电话号码好吗?

B:Yes, the number is 0769-6188888.

好的,号吗是0769-6188888

A:0769-61888888. Is this your company number?

这是您公司的电话号码吗?

B:Yes.

是的。

A:I’d like to confirm your reservation. A twin room at RMB 800 yuan for three nights from May 15 to 17. My name is Steve and we look forward to serving you.

我要再确定一下您的预订。您要一间两张单人床的双人房间,每晚是800元。从5月15日至17日三晚。我叫史蒂夫,期待为您服务。

B:Thank you.

谢谢您。

A:You are welcome.

不用客气。


总机-接听外线电话

A:Good morning, This is Meng Jiang Hotel, May I help you?

早上好,这是梦江大酒店,有什么可以帮到您

B:Good morning, I’d like to speak to Mr. Brown.

早上好,我想请布朗先生听电话。

A:Is he a hotel guest, sir.

先生,他是酒店的客人吗?

B:Yes .

是的。

A:How do you spell his name, please?

请问他的姓名怎么拼?

B:B,R,O,W,N

B, R, O, W, N

A: Just a moment, please. I’ll check it for you ……

Thank you for waiting, sir. I’ll connect you with him.

请稍等,我帮您查查看……让您久等了,先生。我帮您接通。


接待处-住宿登记手续

A:Good morning, madam. Can I help you?

早上好,我能为您效劳吗?

B:I have a room reserved in your hotel.

我在你们酒店预订了一个房间。

A:What’s your name and reservation number?

请告诉我您的姓名?

B:It’s Fanny Cook.

我叫芳妮库克。

A:Just a moment, please …… Yes, Miss Cook. You have a suite from May the 15 to 17, and the number is 1010, Right?

请稍等……是的,库克小姐,您预订一个套间,房号是1010,时间是5月15日到17日,对吗?

B:No mistake. Can I check in now?

没错。我现在可以登记入住了吗?

A:Of course. May I see your passport?

当然。可以看一下您的护照吗?

B:Here you are .

给你。

A:Please fill out this registration card and I’ll get a page for your baggage right away.

请填写好这张入住登记卡,我立刻为您安排一个待应帮您提行李。

B:Ok. By the way. What’s the rate for my suite?

好的,顺便问一下,我的套房租金是多少:

A:It’s RMB1513 yuan per day.

每天人民币1513元。

B:Ok.Can I use my credit card for that?

好的。我可以用信用卡支付吗?

A:Sure. Thank you, Miss Cook, And here’s your key. The page will help you with your baggage and show you to your room.

当然可以。谢谢,库克小姐。这是您的房间钥匙。待应生会帮您搬运行李并送您到您的房间。

B: Thank you.

谢谢您。

A: You are welcome, Enjoy your stay in our hotel.

祝您在我们酒店住宿愉快。


礼宾部-引领客人到房间

A:Follow me, please…… Here we are. This is your room, sir. After you.

请跟我来……到了,这是您的房间,先生。您先请。

B:The room is so nice!

房间真不错。

A:I’m glad you like it. Shall I put your suitcases by here?

很高兴您喜欢这个房间。我把您的手提箱放在这里好吗?

B:Ok. Just put them there.

可以,就放在那里。

A:Here’s your room key. Is the number if your suitcases right?

这是您的房间钥匙。您的行李箱数量对了吗?

B:Let me see. Yes, that’s all.

我看看。对,就是这些。

A:There’s a brochure on your desk which explains our hotel service. If you need any help, just dial the Room Service.

您的书桌上有一本介绍饭店服务项目的小册子。如果您有什么需要,请拨打客房服务部。

B:Thanks, I will.

谢谢,我会的。

A:Enjoy your stay in our hotel. Bye!

祝您在我们酒店住宿愉快。再见


本文转载自饮食策划


欢迎转发和分享;

想了解更多?

咨询热线:400 7758 258

浏览以下网页,有更多惊喜!

官网:http://www.lesclefsdorchina.com/

微博:金钥匙http://weibo.com/lcdc

微信:金钥匙 LCDC1995


TAG: 英语
上一篇 下一篇
查看全部回复【已有0位网友发表了看法】

最新报道

子分类

金钥匙-在线咨询                                                                  

关闭
总部邮箱:772491168@qq.com  ;46980920@qq.com   
总部电话:020-81217181  ;020-81215070